Featured: How to cell shade - shadows dos and donts
Important Notes n Tutorials
Animating in PhotoshopJumping ahead a little bit into using photoshop to animate. Since I noticed....
Animator foundEdit: We have chosen the lead animator that will work with me, there's a few animator I have put under my consideration, I will contact them individually for shots I need them to help with. Thank you all for your time looking at my post!
Latest Gallery Contributors
How to make lineart out of photos mayshing 496 43 Unique Features Tutorial: Pt 1 jeinu 11,971 293
Animating in Photoshop
Jumping ahead a little bit into using photoshop to animate. Since I noticed....
some people still need to know some small tricks here and there to make their process faster animating in photoshop.
What this tutorial covers:
1. Animation tool - briefly
2. using layer function to animate
3. 3 passes of rough animation
This is what I do with mine currently.
Chronicles of Phyx - Character Sheet: Jazelia Guiled-Dragon 3 4 Chronicles of Phyx - Character Sheet: Vex Guiled-Dragon 5 2
Edit: We have chosen the lead animator that will work with me, there's a few animator I have put under my consideration, I will contact them individually for shots I need them to help with. Thank you all for your time looking at my post!
OK Recruit time! I need animators to help me on a sci-fi cyberpunk project.
This one is for a 3 min 24 sec sci-fi trailer that requires:
1. Experience working digitally in 2D traditional animation.
2. Experience working in action sci-fi cyberpunk style, think Ghost in the shell merged Young Justice style. You will need to adapt to the show's style in a short amount of time.
Reference to the style we are working in:
3. Willing to work with the show's budget, I worked on the budget with the producer it should be reasonable. You will be given advance once contract is signed.
4. Can commit from July to Oct full time or at least 20 hours a week, by end of Oct we are having a festival showing major TV network/publishers our trailer, it has to be finished by
Angel's Dance Animation-sketch stage
Incomplete, there're errors too. Let's over look it for now. XD
but it's really easy to do. Making the effect is more tricky than the animation idea. Finally got to this, it's been years after the music is finished by Eric Huang.
After the color and inking is finished it might not look as chaotic as it is now. lol Few more things to tweak but I got the general idea I was aiming for. Angel's annoying cheerful dance.
I stumbled on Photoshop's "Off set" filter, thought that AE must have it... (but never dug it up because people don't usually use it.) And there it is...! XD